Wednesday 1 May 2013



My looks before, during and after chemo.

July 2012

Blonde Bomb Shell - that's what Jim's said!!!

 





 

Aug 2012

Got my hair cut short into a face bob in preparation for chemo.


 

 
 

 


 
 
 
 

 

21 Aug 2012   (2 weeks later)

Got it cut short behind my ears in preparation for my hair falling out.

 

Sept 2012

1st chemo session, my hair was falling out in handfuls.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Sept 2012

I shaved my own head.

"Thinking of becoming a hair dresser". 

 



 

 

 

 

 




 

 

 

Jan 2013

Hair growth!














March 2013

Salt & Pepper look.















April 2013

Brown hair look - the beginnings of getting back to normal! But what is normal now?

1 comment:

  1. looking good Annette, your hair looks better than mine !! xx

    ReplyDelete