Thursday 3 October 2013



MY WEDDING RENEWAL


Getting diagnosed with terminal cancer – everything changes in a minute. My big man and I had already decided to renew our wedding vows in 2015  (that would have made it 20 years marriage) but with my latest diagnoses – there was no time to wait.
So, we organised to renew our vows in Belfast where we got married in 1995.

 
Jim and I arriving at the church.
My daddy, Jim and I walking up the aisle - to be given back to Jim for the second time - Jim was so excited..
At the alter with all my family around me.
My wee flowers girls Carleen, Orlaith, Dervla and Aisling and page boy Cormac.
My very talented niece Dervla did the first reading perfectly.
Time to kiss the bride.
The ceremony was very special with only the closest family attending.
Next photo's are of sisters, brothers, cousins, auntie etc
The Morgan's cousins.

My Orlaith and cousin Aisiling
Party time
 
The theme of my wedding was to have the closest people around me and include them in my wedding.
So, I had a box of gifts to give to the kids and close family for always being there for me.
Fantastic giving out the presents.

 
I organised a "Irish Scramble" by getting all the guys to throw money in the bucket. We got over £50.
 
Then, I throw all the money onto the floor - the kids went wild as well as 2 parents who were not allowed to enter the scramble


First dance with the big man.

Ps   Don't you think, I have gorgeous family members???


No comments:

Post a Comment